Valentine Day is on the cards and the celebrations are all set to drive the atmosphere fizzing with Love and Romance. Lovers around the world anxiously wait for the festival as it gives them an opportunity to cherish their love for their beloved and spend a 'The Day' in togetherness. the most popular way of celebrating Valentines Day is by expressing love to sweethearts and dear ones with an exchange of gifts. Some couple use the occasion to propose their beloved while some chose to get engaged on the festival that celebrates love and lovers.
Here are ten 'Best Ways to Celebrate Valentines Day' and make it a treasured memory.
2. Show up surprisingly at her college/workplace when she takes her break, and accompany her away to a lovely park. Have a picnic lunch, complete with candle and rose.
3. Take her to a long drive and surprise her with romantic gifts like cards, chocolates, flowers etc.
4. Ask him/her to watch the sunset with you. Whisper 'I Love You' in his/her ears and promise that your love will burn longer than the sun.
5. Write him/her a long letter, recalling the most emotional parts of your romantic history.
6. Get a love message in the newspaper for your mate and greet him/her with a bouquet of red roses in the morning.
7. Go out for date in a park or spend time looking into the eyes of your partner over a candlelight dinner.
8. Take your mate to a lake or some other boating spot. Recite a romantic poem or quote amidst the lovely water holding hands with each other.
9. Insert candy surprises into a balloon before inflating it. Add a folded-up Valentine's message along with red sparkles and then inflate the balloon. Tie with a red ribbon and present it to your loved one on Valentine's morning.
10. Gift your beloved a cute teddy that says 'I love You' and along with it put a nice album. Personalize the album with some romantic snaps of you guys and gift it to her. This gift will surely speak of your true love and then ask "Will you be my Valentine".
Several Valentines gifts would be there in your mind to impress your loved ones. Valentine’s Day is an opportunity to express your feelings for someone special. Maximum gifts carry the impression heart or the cupid’s arrow. Here are the top five valentine day gifts for you beloved.
1. A bunch of red roses with a romantic message accompanied by special valentine day chocolates and romantic valentine day greeting cards.
2. Pamper your sweetheart with some lovely Valentine Candles. Gift these perfumed candles as a romantic gist to your beloved and set the table for a perfect Valentine night.
3. Accessories like pens, pen holders, business organizers and timepieces and be close to your love even when he/she is away on work/college.
4. A handsome collection of CDs, DVDs of romantic songs, cologne, body sprays, goggles, bracelets and wristwatches will do wonders.
5. A statue of love pair, loving birds, flowers, pets are ideal for Valentine gift. A Cupid will be the best suited for this gala of love and romance.