Sunday, July 29, 2012

Best Places To See In India - A Traveler's Guide

Every time in this blog I share my own experience of traveling to different parts of the India, but this time I am writing it on behalf of my friend. Last month my very close friend went on a trip to top travel attractions of India. I know its quite difficult to chose among so many, but he already had a list. Top among his choice were Rajasthan, Goa, Kerala and of course Taj Mahal.

When we talk of best places to see in India it become quite difficult to chose a few. But as we say that exploring the new places to visit in India never ends so is the quest to find the new ones. Lets have a look at few of the clicks that my friend got.

Taj Mahal The Monument of Love


Kodaikanal Kerala - The Heaven of Serenity


Rajasthan Forts - The Heritage Legacy


Goa Beaches - The Best Holiday Destination


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP